Last update: September 2021
We want your personal information to be secure. Therefore, we use all reasonable and appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, loss, misuse or unauthorized manipulation.
Our systems never access your full credit card number. In addition, we encrypt the most sensitive data, such as tax information, through Transport Layer Security (TLS). We also offer advanced security measures, such as two-step login verification and CAPTCHA verification in cases where we detect a bot, when a user attempts to log in from a suspicious IP address or after several quick successive login attempts. Traffic is only sent over HTTPS, which encrypts all data exchanged between you and Oshinstar.
Whether you are a Talent or a Fanatic, you can help prevent unauthorized access to your account and information by using a strong, unique password that is stored in a password manager. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at [email protected]. If you are a security expert or researcher and believe you have discovered such a problem with Oshinstar, we would appreciate your help in identifying it responsibly. You can sign up for our bug bounty program and send bug reports to the following address: [email protected]. When submitting bug reports, please remember to include a detailed description of the problem and the steps necessary to reproduce what you discovered.
Do not act in a way that jeopardizes the security of our website, application or our users. Below are some examples of things you should not do on Oshinstar.
- Illegal activities: do not break the law or encourage others to do so.
- Personal information: Do not distribute others' personal information or otherwise abuse it. Talent with access to their fans' personal information should not use it for anything unrelated to Oshinstar.
- Spam: Do not spam others or distribute unsolicited advertising material. Malicious Software: Do not use Oshinstar to host or distribute malicious or destructive software.
- Service degradation: Do not make Oshinstar malfunction for other users or conduct any type of brute force or load testing. Data mining: do not scan, analyze or index Oshinstar data. If you do any of this to create a useful feature, we may allow it, but you must check with us first.
- Reverse engineering: Do not reverse engineer or access our code without our permission. If you want to improve the security of Oshinstar, please send an email to [email protected] to sign up for our bug bounty program.
If you act in any of these ways or otherwise jeopardize the security of our website, application and our users, we may terminate your account.