Last update: September 2021
We are so excited that you want to take your client relationships to the next level by producing amazing creations for your community! To ensure that you, the talent, have the smoothest possible creative experience through Oshinstar, your creations must meet the guidelines below.
While these guidelines may seem a bit stricter than our general community and benefits policies, they are intended to ensure that your creations are wholly original and do not infringe on any copyrighted work of other talent.
You must be the full owner of the content you upload to Oshinstar or have the rights to use, display and resell it. Any content you upload must comply with copyright laws.
Your content is yours: Oshinstar will not use it in our advertising or as promotional material without your permission. All content is subject to review and we reserve the right to refuse to process any content at any time for any reason.
- 1.Creations depicting pornography or graphic representations of sexual acts.
- 2.Creations that depict minors in a sexually suggestive manner.
- 3.Creations that promote hate speech, including calling for serious attacks against people because of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or serious medical conditions.
- 4.Creations that promote Nazism or dictatorship.
- 5.Creations that contain an individual's private personal information. This may include, but is not limited to, a physical address, telephone number, or email address. Note: Website and social networking addresses will only be allowed when the Talent can show proof of ownership.
- 6.Creations that explicitly harass or threaten the well-being of an individual or group of people. This may include words or images that incite others to commit acts of violence or engage in threatening behavior such as stalking.
You are not allowed to use phrases, slogans or images that you do not have the rights to use. You must always obtain permission to use a phrase, slogan or image. Oshinstar reserves the right to request proof of permission before processing a content request.